Rushden Full Gospel Church has existed since the 1930’s and has grown to become one of the most active and well known churches in the town. We have a membership of around 50 people and including children have up to 100 people in attendance at our weekly meetings.
You can also read about our approach to Believers Baptism.
The present church building is the former Old South End school building, built in 1870 as the first church based primary school in the then village of Rushden. The building continued to be an educational establishment well in the 20th century before the new South End School was built to meet expanded demands in the town. The school was then transferred to the local District Council and served as a social services building until it was bought by the Full Gospel Church in 2000. It opened as the Full Gospel Church & Christian Centre in September that year following extensive renovation as a place of worship, and a centre for faith based community centre serving the wider community.